Remember when I wrote about the Magical Wolfberries? Well, we did an order. The 1 kilo wolfberries came a few days ago. I just hope that I manage to discipline myself and my family to take them continuously. Here is the photo to share.
Last quarter
-
It is 1st October today! And wow, time really flies so fast this year.
That is how I feel. Last quarter of 2026; wonder how the day goes by so
fast.
S...
1 day ago
That looks like a very big bag of berries.
ReplyDeleteIt would take me a month to eat that.
Luthie, how much is it cost for 1 kg?
ReplyDeleteYeah its quite a big bag, I kilo! haha..maybe it will take us more than a month to finish it. Anyway, thanks for dropping by. Can I add your blog in my list?
ReplyDeleteHilda, 1 kilo cost me about 29 Euro plus the postage 5 Euro. Its okay..if you want, try to look for the wolfberries in the US, a lot there. Just have to look on the internet. Semoga panjang umur haha..