Thursday 27 March 2008

Spring In My Heart!

I just love those flowers. Aren´t you? That´s what I love most when Spring comes...FLOWERS!. Tulips, Irises, Daffodils And Hyacynths...those are my favorite!. We went to a shopping complex a few days ago, my intention was to do a little bit of shopping therapy..the boys need some Spring clothes but the crowd was unbelieveable. Many people still on holiday, school children still on holiday and everybody prefers spending their time in a shopping complex like me (except that I am not working!). Its difficult to move around what more shopping especially with small children tagging along plus buggy!. So I was actually went home empty hand!. Trying to escape the crowd I went to the top level where there were less shops, less shoppers...While strolling around the shopping complex we found this small island garden full of spring flowers...Luckily I had my camera with me I quickly snap the flowers with my little models in it haha...Seeing those flowers I remember our trip to Keukenhof in Holland sometimes in Spring a few years ago. Keukenhof is the most beautiful Spring Garden in the world!. I would definitely love to go there again, but I don´t know when..Only time can tell!. I cannot get enought seeing all the colourful tulips display over there...gatal hati mau cabut bawa pulang bah! Haha...

8 comments:

  1. Wow! The spring is in the air! Sayang, we dont have spring here in Kuching, Sarawak! Everyday either hot or rain! Hahahah! ;p

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Rose, thanks for dropping by. I know Rose, before I came to Europe manada saya kenal Spring Rose haha..Now I am glad I view the beauty of the 4 season. Spring one of my fav season, love seeing flowers growing and blooming. Hint lah yr hubby buat tour to Europe *wink*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh!! Beautiful flowers.... like heaven :) (macam la pernah pi heaven... hehe)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha..Nessa, you made me chuckle here. "Heaven" one of my favourite words..macam lah pernah pigi heaven kan haha...Hey, thanks for dropping by. Have a nice day. I will drop by at your "pomogunan" later hehe..

    ReplyDelete
  5. come this year! we're gonna go there again! i'll prepare a picnic basket! ;) what say you?

    Zaza

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is so nice of you Za, how I wish hehe..but thinking of the 10 hrs driving with small kids bikin bunuh semangat haha...maybe when the boys are a little bit more bigger surely I will go there again...I have a few Msian friends there too to visit.

    ReplyDelete
  7. One thing good about living in Europe is Spring. :) Memang cantik. :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Syari!,
    Thanks for dropping by. Yeah Spring is wonderful right. When all the flowers blooming memang cantik kan.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment, I´ll be back to you.