Saturday 28 March 2009

Tick Tock!

  • Not really posting this for anyone but myself, since this is something I screw up every single year. But hey, if either one of the two people who read this thing forgot, well...here's a little reminder. Don´t forget to set your clocks tonight in case your do not observe Daylight Saving Time.
  • Since we're approaching Spring, that means we will "spring ahead" and set our clocks ahead one hour. It's supposed to take place at 2 am tonight, but the easy thing to do is just setting the clock just before going to bed tonight. Then when you get up in the morning all will be right with the world.
  • I'll tell you this...I don't like DST. I don’t like shifting the clock around. Most people don´t. Majority of Germans against DST. For me, I find its tough to get up while it’s still dark and cold early morning. For family with small kids like us lagi susah, coz time change is very difficult for the children, it takes a few days to a week for them to adjust. But I am glad having extra daylight hours, everyone appreciates this, it´s easy to plan outdoor activities with family, kids are happy can stay longer playing outside after the depressing winter evenings.
  • So don't forget to adjust your clocks. Have a nice weekend :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment, I´ll be back to you.