Thursday 22 November 2007

Tips 4 Blogging...How do I get more comments on my Blog ah?

I think all readers love to read anything about blogging tips, including me. Since I am new in Blogging thingy, there are so many things I would love to know on how to improve my blog, Well, here's are some tips for our information. I see many readers prefer to read than to give comment on any blog. I read it from an article and its sounds quite interesting and I think its really work. Many Bloggers can raise up 100 comments in their every post, how does it happen? Terer juga? Bah, let's see the methods.... How to get more comments on my post ah?? Well they say, - Invite Readers to put their comment. Some bloggers don't like to turn ON their Comment Mode. I already did mine ok. Maybe you can write "You agree??, What say you??, ada idea??, bla..bla..bla" at the end of your post, interesting kan? Ask them some questions sometimes, when we put any question on our post, readers are getting interested kan, you agree with me? especially when we put question at our post title, make sure you interact with the comments and reply all the comments that written by your readers (Alamak, sorry ah if I haven´t responded to your comment, I´ll do that ASAP LOL) Kadang kadang lidut bah. This is really important, show that you appreciate them (I do, I do). Let your comment activity grow, Be Humble (very important!!). Let them talk what they want. Just put "thanks for your idea", bla..bla..bla..Padahal mau mati sudah marah kan. Reward Comments and Rank them!!!!!!. There are many ways "rewarding" your readers with their comments, the most active poster will be place in the higher level. I never use it before, I am still new. Your readers will compete among them to reach to the top. Smart idea kan, bijak-bijak but!!!!!, I see readers will write "Crap Comment" on your blog, alamak! just to compete with other readers, main hantam saja ni. Help them to promote their blogs everyday (kita kawan kawan kan, tolonglah hehe). You'll see many unknown blogggers put comments on your sites right? Adakah? mine belum ada unknown lagi nasip. Help them to promote their blogs by putting their blog´s link in your bloggers list, (Ok its good to know). It will help you to attract them, they will come back next time, (buli picaya kaini ah?). So what do you think guys? Have you increased the levels of comments on your blog?? Ketara butul minta kana komen kan hahaha.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment, I´ll be back to you.